5 Hour Driving Courses in Buffalo, NY
One of the most nerve-wracking parts of learning to drive is passing your NYS road test. However, when you work with O’Day’s Driving School, you don’t need to worry. Preparing you for the NYS road test is our first priority. We will work with you on all the things that the road test will examine, from driving in traffic to parallel parking.
When you work with O’Day’s Driving School, we will help you schedule the road test, and you can take the test in one of our vehicles. Our drivers will pick you up from home, work, or school, and you can have a driving lesson right before the test to review everything that will be on it. It’s a great way to conquer your nerves and feel truly prepared for the test.
Learn more about what you need to do to prepare for your learners permit test and the 5 hour driving course. Both must be completed before you can schedule your road test. Call us to learn more about our services and schedule driving lessons. We serve Amherst, Buffalo and the surrounding areas!
What You Need for Your Test
In order to take your NYS Driver’s Test, you must have the following:
- A NYS learner’s permit (must be valid when you make the appointment and when you take the test)
- A valid 5-Hour Pre-Licensing Certificate OR valid MV-285 Driver Education Certificate
- If you are under 18, you will also need the following:
- A NYS learner’s permit that has been valid for at least 6 months
- Form MV-262 (Certification of Supervised Driving) signed by a parent or guardian, attesting you have had at least 50 hours of supervised driving. You must bring this form with you when you take your test.
We will be sure to go over all of these requirements with you well in advance so you can have all the required permits and paperwork with you when you take the test.
Call us today at 716-835-6700 to register for your 5 hour driving course!